There are many government grants available in Singapore to help SMEs to expand their business in many areas of their operations.
It is very important for all interested business to understand that most government grants is on a reimbursement basis.
There are various government terminals offering grants-
1) Intellectual Property Office of Singapore(IPOS)
2) Spring Singapore
3) Infocomm Development Authority(IDA)
4) International Enterprise Singapore(IE)
5) Internal Revenue Authority of Singapore(IRAS)
6) Media Development Authority(MDA)
as well as many industry specific grants
In Acel Venture, we would be happy to assist your company to apply suitable grants for your needs. The following are areas in which we will be able to assist you-
1) Developing or rebranding your business
2) Introducing new technology to upgrade your workflow
3) Developing and managing franchises
4) Training costs for internal and external needs
5) Importing of automation for factories expansion
6) Expanding out of Singapore
Eligibility criteria for government funding-
-30% - 100% of your shareholding is local Singaporean/SPR and
-you have 0 - 200 employees* OR
-your annual sales turnover is not more than S$100 million*
* Computed on a group basis, i.e. checking all levels up for corporate shareholders holding more than 50% of the total shareholding in your company and any subsequent corporate parent, and all levels down where your company owns more than 50% of shareholding in a subsidiary company.
Should you have any queries please feel free to contact us at (65) 6633 7063 or email us at email@example.com
All correspondences are kept strictly private and confidential.